Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Quiz I
To keep him safe from the Ministry of Magic, Buckbeak is called:
- Not that Hagrid ever remembers to call him that . . .
At the start of the book, which one of Dumbledore's hands is injured?
- Dumbledore's wand hand was injured, and he's a rightie.
Who of the following is not a member of the Slug Club?
- And he's not at all happy about that.
In Diagon Alley, Harry, Ron, and Hermione first catch sight of Draco Malfoy in:
- He's trying on robes at Madame Malkin's. They later follow him to Borgin and Burkes.
Harry got an Outstanding grade in which of his O.W.L.s?
- Harry Exceeded Expectations in the other two.
The conductor of the Knight Bus is unfairly imprisioned. His name is:
- Stan Shunpike it is!
Horace Slughorn's favorite students are known as:
- If that's the name for his favorites, one can only wonder what his least-favorite students are called.
Before getting off the train, Draco breaks Harry's:
When Dumbledore first visited him, Tom Riddle's wardrobe contained:
- Even back then, Tom was up to no good. (The passage to Narnia is in a different wardrobe—and series of books—entirely.)
When Harry visits it for the first time in this book, the password to Dumbledore's office is:
- Dumbledore does like his candy.