Who Am I? Quiz
This person creates dances and makes sure that dancers are in the right place at the right time and are performing their moves correctly.
- A director oversees the filming of a movie, and a photographer takes pictures.
I put together museum exhibits and take care of art collections.
- A librarian keeps the books in order at a library, and an editor makes sure written work is accurate, clear, and well written.
If your parents decide to build a new house, they will probably hire this person long before they break ground on the project.
- An architect designs buildings, homes, and other large projects. A tailor mends and sews clothing, while a gardener plants and tends, trees, shrubs, and other plants.
This person collects and studies stamps, usually as a hobby.
- A psychiatrist helps people with their emotional problems, and a philanthropist donates money to people or organizations in need.
Check with this person if you're not sure if you'll need an umbrella on your way to school.
- A geologist studies rocks, and an astronomer studies stars. A meteorologist studies weather patterns and predicts the weather.
When there's a problem with the lighting on a movie set, the crew looks to this person for help.
- A boom operator is a member of the sound crew who operates the microphone, and the cinematographer is in charge of the cameras. The gaffer is the boss of the lighting crew.
You see this type of doctor when you have a problem with your feet.
- An orthopedist is a doctor who fixes bones, and a dermatologist is a doctor that heals skin problems.
Your friends may call you metal mouth for a few years, but when this person's work is complete, you'll have a beautiful smile.
- A dentist helps to keep your teeth and gums healthy and free of decay. An otologist specializes in treatment of the ear.
When you fall snowboarding, this person reads your x-rays to see if you broke your wrist.
- An optometrist is an eye doctor, and a pediatrician is a doctor who treats children.
Without this person, your dad may drive the family to Portland, Maine, rather than Portland, Oregon.
- An aviator is the pilot of an airplane, and oceanographer studies oceans. A cartographer draws and designs maps.