J. K. Rowling Quiz
Where does Rowling most like to write?
- Rowling started writing the Harry Potter books in cafés and recommends it.
Rowling's oldest daughter is named
- Rowling's daughter Jessica was born in July 1993.
Before becoming a full-time writer, Rowling worked as a
- Rowling taught English in Portugal and French in Scotland.
What is the significance of "Chipping Sodbury" in Rowling's life?
- Rowling was born in Chipping Sodbury General Hospital on July 31, 1966.
The "J. K." in Rowling's name stands for
- Actually, Rowling has no middle name. She took "Kathleen" from her grandmother.
Rowling has a pet
- Rowling has a large black pet rabbit. She says it is "vicious."
What does Rowling say is the only thing she won't eat?
- Rowling dislikes tripea meat that comes from the stomach of a cow or other ruminant.
Rowling lives in
- Rowling moved to Edinburgh in 1993 to be near her sister, Di.
As a child, Rowling
- Rowling has also said she was a "shy" and "bossy" child who was "terrible at school."
How do you pronounce "Rowling"?
- "Rowling" sounds like "rolling."