Today Transylvania is part of what country:
- Transylvania is a province of Romania.
The real Dracula spent much of his life fighting what empire?
- Dracula fought the Turkish Empire.
Although they are widely linked to vampires, blood-sucking bats only live where:
- The only vampire bats in the world live in parts of Mexico and Central America.
In the 1992 film of Bram Stoker's Dracula, who played Dracula?
- Gary Oldman played Dracula in the movie of Bram Stoker's Dracula.
Dracula's father belonged to an organization associated with what animal?:
- Dracula's father belonged to the Order of the Dragon.
What contemporary author has written a popular series of vampire novels?
- Anne Rice has written a popular series of vampire novels.
Vampires hate what food?
- Vampires hate garlic.
What metal is often used to deter vampires?
- Crosses and religious icons were often made of silver, which was believed to keep away vampires.
Who played Dracula in the classic 1931 film, Dracula?
- Bela Lugosi played Dracula in the 1931 movie.
In Bram Stoker's novel, Dracula is a count. The real-life Dracula was a:
- Dracula was the nickname for Prince Vlad.