Percy Bysshe Shelley: Poems Written in 1818
Updated February 28, 2017 | Infoplease Staff
Poems Written in 1818
- To the Nile
- Passage of the Apennines
- The Past
- To Mary -
- On a Faded Violet
- Lines Written among the Euganean Hills
- Scene from 'Tasso'
- Song for 'Tasso'
- Invocation to Misery
- Stanzas Written in Dejection, Near Naples
- The Woodman and the Nightingale
- Fragment: To Byron
- Fragment: Apostrophe to Silence
- Fragment: The Lake's Margin
- Fragment: 'My Head Is Wild with Weeping'
- Fragment: The Vine-Shroud
- Note on Poems of 1818, by Mrs. Shelley