The Book of Proverbs
- Ch. 1: The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of?
- Ch. 2: My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide?
- Ch. 3: My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart?
- Ch. 4: Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father?
- Ch. 5: My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear?
- Ch. 6: My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou?
- Ch. 7: My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments?
- Ch. 8: Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth?
- Ch. 9: Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out?
- Ch. 10: The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad?
- Ch. 11: A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a?
- Ch. 12: Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he?
- Ch. 13: A wise son heareth his father?s instruction: but?
- Ch. 14: Every wise woman buildeth her house: but?
- Ch. 15: A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous?
- Ch. 16: The preparations of the heart in man?
- Ch. 17: Better is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith?
- Ch. 18: Through desire a man, having separated himself?
- Ch. 19: Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity?
- Ch. 20: Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging?
- Ch. 21: The king?s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as?
- Ch. 22: A good name is rather to be chosen than great?
- Ch. 23: When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider?
- Ch. 24: Be not thou envious against evil men, neither?
- Ch. 25: These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men?
- Ch. 26: As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so?
- Ch. 27: Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest?
- Ch. 28: The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but?
- Ch. 29: He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck?
- Ch. 30: The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even?
- Ch. 31: The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his?