- Ch. 1: Now it came to pass after the death of Saul, when?
- Ch. 2: And it came to pass after this, that David?
- Ch. 3: Now there was long war between the house of Saul?
- Ch. 4: And when Saul?s son heard that Abner was dead in?
- Ch. 5: Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto?
- Ch. 6: Again, David gathered together all the chosen men?
- Ch. 7: And it came to pass, when the king sat in his?
- Ch. 8: And after this it came to pass, that David smote?
- Ch. 9: And David said, Is there yet any that is left of?
- Ch. 10: And it came to pass after this, that the king of?
- Ch. 11: And it came to pass, after the year was expired?
- Ch. 12: And the LORD sent Nathan unto David. And he came?
- Ch. 13: And it came to pass after this, that Absalom?
- Ch. 14: Now Joab the son of Zeruiah perceived that?
- Ch. 15: And it came to pass after this, that Absalom?
- Ch. 16: And when David was a little past the top of?
- Ch. 17: Moreover Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Let me now?
- Ch. 18: And David numbered the people that were with him?
- Ch. 19: And it was told Joab, Behold, the king weepeth?
- Ch. 20: And there happened to be there a man of Belial?
- Ch. 21: Then there was a famine in the days of David?
- Ch. 22: And David spake unto the LORD the words of this?
- Ch. 23: Now these be the last words of David. David?
- Ch. 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled?