- Ch. 1: Then Moab rebelled against Israel after the death?
- Ch. 2: And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up?
- Ch. 3: Now Jehoram the son of Ahab began to reign over?
- Ch. 4: Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of?
- Ch. 5: Now Naaman, captain of the host of the king of?
- Ch. 6: And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha?
- Ch. 7: Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the?
- Ch. 8: Then spake Elisha unto the woman, whose son he?
- Ch. 9: And Elisha the prophet called one of the children?
- Ch. 10: And Ahab had seventy sons in Samaria. And Jehu?
- Ch. 11: And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that?
- Ch. 12: In the seventh year of Jehu Jehoash began to?
- Ch. 13: In the three and twentieth year of Joash the son?
- Ch. 14: In the second year of Joash son of Jehoahaz king?
- Ch. 15: In the twenty and seventh year of Jeroboam king?
- Ch. 16: In the seventeenth year of Pekah the son of?
- Ch. 17: In the twelfth year of Ahaz king of Judah began?
- Ch. 18: Now it came to pass in the third year of Hoshea?
- Ch. 19: And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it?
- Ch. 20: In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And?
- Ch. 21: Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to?
- Ch. 22: Josiah was eight years old when he began to?
- Ch. 23: And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all?
- Ch. 24: In his days Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came?
- Ch. 25: And it came to pass in the ninth year of his?