- Ch. 1: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of?
- Ch. 2: But I determined this with myself, that I would?
- Ch. 3: Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need?
- Ch. 4: Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we?
- Ch. 5: For we know that if our earthly house of this?
- Ch. 6: We then, as workers together with him, beseech?
- Ch. 7: Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved?
- Ch. 8: Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace?
- Ch. 9: For as touching the ministering to the saints, it?
- Ch. 10: Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness?
- Ch. 11: Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my?
- Ch. 12: It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory?
- Ch. 13: This is the third time I am coming to you. In?