- Ch. 1: Now there was a certain man of Ramathaim-zophim?
- Ch. 2: And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth?
- Ch. 3: And the child Samuel ministered unto the?
- Ch. 4: And the word of Samuel came to all Israel. Now?
- Ch. 5: And the Philistines took the ark of God?
- Ch. 6: And the ark of the LORD was in the country of?
- Ch. 7: And the men of Kirjath-jearim came, and brought?
- Ch. 8: And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he?
- Ch. 9: Now there was a man of Benjamin, whose name was?
- Ch. 10: Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it?
- Ch. 11: Then Nahash the Ammonite came up, and encamped?
- Ch. 12: And Samuel said unto all Israel, Behold, I have?
- Ch. 13: Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned?
- Ch. 14: Now it came to pass upon a day, that Jonathan?
- Ch. 15: Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to?
- Ch. 16: And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou?
- Ch. 17: Now the Philistines gathered together their?
- Ch. 18: And it came to pass, when he had made an end of?
- Ch. 19: And Saul spake to Jonathan his son, and to all?
- Ch. 20: And David fled from Naioth in Ramah, and came?
- Ch. 21: Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest?
- Ch. 22: David therefore departed thence, and escaped to?
- Ch. 23: Then they told David, saying, Behold?
- Ch. 24: And it came to pass, when Saul was returned from?
- Ch. 25: And Samuel died; and all the Israelites were?
- Ch. 26: And the Ziphites came unto Saul to Gibeah?
- Ch. 27: And David said in his heart, I shall now perish?
- Ch. 28: And it came to pass in those days, that?
- Ch. 29: Now the Philistines gathered together all their?
- Ch. 30: And it came to pass, when David and his men were?
- Ch. 31: Now the Philistines fought against Israel?