- Ch. 1: And it happened, after that Alexander son of?
- Ch. 2: In those days arose Mattathias the son of John?
- Ch. 3: Then his son Judas, called Maccabeus, rose up in?
- Ch. 4: Then took Gorgias five thousand footmen, and a?
- Ch. 5: Now when the nations round about heard that?
- Ch. 6: About that time king Antiochus travelling through?
- Ch. 7: In the hundred and one and fiftieth year?
- Ch. 8: Now Judas had heard of the the Romans, that they?
- Ch. 9: Furthermore, when Demetrius heard the Nicanor?
- Ch. 10: In the hundred and sixtieth year Alexander?
- Ch. 11: And the king of Egypt gathered together a great?
- Ch. 12: Now when Jonathan saw that time served him, he?
- Ch. 13: Now when Simon heard that Tryphon had gathered?
- Ch. 14: Now in the hundred threescore and twelfth year?
- Ch. 15: Moreover Antiochus son of Demetrius the king sent?
- Ch. 16: Then came up John from Gazera, and told Simon his?