- Ch. 1: Now king David was old and stricken in years?
- Ch. 2: Now the days of David drew nigh that he should?
- Ch. 3: And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of?
- Ch. 4: So king Solomon was king over all Israel?
- Ch. 5: And Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants unto?
- Ch. 6: And it came to pass in the four hundred?
- Ch. 7: But Solomon was building his own house thirteen?
- Ch. 8: Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel?
- Ch. 9: And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished?
- Ch. 10: And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of?
- Ch. 11: But king Solomon loved many strange women?
- Ch. 12: And Rehoboam went to Shechem: for all Israel were?
- Ch. 13: And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah?
- Ch. 14: At that time Abijah the son of Jeroboam fell?
- Ch. 15: Now in the eighteenth year of king Jeroboam?
- Ch. 16: Then the word of the LORD came to Jehu the son of?
- Ch. 17: And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of?
- Ch. 18: And it came to pass after many days, that?
- Ch. 19: And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done?
- Ch. 20: And Ben-hadad the king of Syria gathered all his?
- Ch. 21: And it came to pass after these things, that?
- Ch. 22: And they continued three years without war?