- To My Brother George
- To * * * * * *
- Written on the day that Mr. Leigh Hunt left Prison
- How many bards gild the lapses of time!
- To a Friend who sent me some Roses
- To G. A. W.
- O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
- To My Brothers
- Keen, fitful gusts are whisp'ring here and there
- To one who has been long in city pent,
- On first looking into Chapman's Homer
- On leaving some Friends at an early Hour
- Addressed to Haydon
- Addressed to the Same.
- On the Grasshopper and Cricket
- To Kosciusko
- Happy is England! I could be content