These poems, for the most part from the chinese of Rihaku (as contained in the notes of the late Ernest Fenollosa), appeard in Cathay, Lustra, and in The New Age.
- Ts'ai Chi'h
- The River Merchants Wife: A Letter
- The Beautiful Toilet
- The Jewel Stairs' Grievance
- Four Poems of Departure
- Lament of the Frontier Guard
- Song of the Bowmen of Shu
- Poem by the Bridge at Ten-Shin
- Exile's Letter
- To-em-mei's "The Unmoving Cloud"
- Fan-Piece, For Her Imperial Lord
- Old Idea of Choan
- A Ballad of the Mulberry Road
- Sennin Poem
- Passages from "The River Song"