William Shakespeare: Henry IV (Pt 1), Dramatis Personae
- King Henry, the Fourth.
Sons of the King
- Henry, Prince of Wales
- John of Lancaster
- Sir Walter Blunt
- Thomas Percy, Earl of Worcester.
- Henry Percy, Earl of Northumberland.
- Henry Percy, surnamed Hotspur, his son.
- Edmund Mortimer, Earl of March.
- Richard Scroop, Archbishop of York.
- Archibald, Earl of Douglas.
- Owen Glendower
- Sir Richard Vernon
- Sir John Falstaff
- Sir Michael, a friend to the Archbishop of York.
- Francis, a waiter.
- Lady Percy, wife to Hotspur, and sister to Mortimer.
- Lady Mortimer, daughter to Glendower, and wife to Mortimer.
- Mistress Quickly, hostess of a tavern in Eastcheap.
- Lords, Officers, Sheriff, Vintner, Chamberlain, Drawers, two Carriers, Travellers, Attendants, and an Ostler.