Longest Celebrity Marriages: Dolly Parton and Carl Dean
1. Kirk Douglas and Anne Buydens 2. Bob and Ginny Newhart 3. Bill and Camille Cosby 4. Don and Barbara Rickles 5. Dolly Parton and Carl Dean 6. Christopher and Georgianne Walken 7. Susan Lucci and Helmut Huber 8. Regis and Joy Philbin 9. Sissy Spacek and Jack Fisk 10. Ron and Cheryl Howard
- Dolly Parton and Carl Dean
- 50 years
- Country music legend Dolly Parton met her future husband, Carl Dean, when she arrived in Nashville at 18 to pursue her career. She credits her marital longevity to keeping things simple and having plenty of time apart. Carl Dean doesn't care for the spotlight, and that seems to be fine with them both. The couple plans to renew their vows in 2016 in celebration of their golden anniversary. With no children of their own, Dolly has said that her songs are like her children. She is godmother to Miley Cyrus .
Married: May 1966
- Photo source: Photo Agency via Fanpix
- Did you know?
- For more than a billion Muslims around the world, Ramadan is a "month of blessing" marked by prayer, fasting, and charity.