Search Results: leros
Results 1-7 of 7
- Colom Caballeros, Álvaro
- (Encyclopedia) Colom Caballeros, Álvaro, 1951–, Guatemalan political leader, president of Guatemala...
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- (Encyclopedia) amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or motor neuron disease, sometimes called Lou...
- (Encyclopedia) arteriosclerosis , general term for a condition characterized by thickening, hardening, and...
- (Encyclopedia) atherosclerosis : see arteriosclerosis . ...
- multiple sclerosis
- (Encyclopedia) multiple sclerosis (MS), chronic, slowly progressive autoimmune disease in which the body's...
- (Encyclopedia) otosclerosis: see deafness . ...
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- (Encyclopedia) Santiago de los Caballeros , city (1993 pop. 364,859), N Dominican Republic, on the Yaque...
Browse by Subject
- Earth and the Environment +-
- History +-
- Literature and the Arts +-
- Medicine +-
- People +-
- Philosophy and Religion +-
- Places +-
- Australia and Oceania
- Britain, Ireland, France, and the Low Countries
- Commonwealth of Independent States and the Baltic Nations
- Germany, Scandinavia, and Central Europe
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Oceans, Continents, and Polar Regions
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the Balkans
- United States, Canada, and Greenland
- Plants and Animals +-
- Science and Technology +-
- Social Sciences and the Law +-
- Sports and Everyday Life +-