elementary particles: Bibliography
See S. Glashow, Interactions: A Journey through the Mind of a Particle Physicist and the Matter of This World (1988); L. M. Lederman and D. N. Schramm, From Quarks to the Cosmos (1989).
- Basic Constituents of Matter
- Conservation Laws and Symmetry
- Classification of Elementary Particles
- Carriers of the Basic Forces
- Standard Model of Particle Physics
- The Discovery of Elementary Particles
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: Physics