Sebald, W. G.
See L. S. Schwartz, The Emergence of Memory: Conversations with W. G. Sebald (2007) studies by R. Görner, ed. (2003), M. R. McCulloh (2003), J. J. Long and A. Whitehead, ed. (2004), S. Denham and M. R. McCulloh, ed. (2006), D. Blackler (2007), and R. Crownshaw et al. (2007).
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
See more Encyclopedia articles on: German Literature: Biographies
Browse by Subject
- Earth and the Environment +-
- History +-
- Literature and the Arts +-
- Medicine +-
- People +-
- Philosophy and Religion +-
- Places +-
- Australia and Oceania
- Britain, Ireland, France, and the Low Countries
- Commonwealth of Independent States and the Baltic Nations
- Germany, Scandinavia, and Central Europe
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Oceans, Continents, and Polar Regions
- Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the Balkans
- United States, Canada, and Greenland
- Plants and Animals +-
- Science and Technology +-
- Social Sciences and the Law +-
- Sports and Everyday Life +-