Meaning of wraparound
Pronunciation: (rap'u-round"), [key]
- (of a garment) made to fold around or across the body so that one side of the garment overlaps the other forming the closure.
- extending in a curve from the front around to the sides: a wraparound windshield.
- of, pertaining to, or arranged under a wraparound mortgage: wraparound financing.
- all-inclusive; comprehensive: a wraparound insurance plan.
- a wraparound object.
- a thin metal, plastic, or rubber plate made flat and then wrapped around a cylinder for printing on a rotary press.
- wraparound (Thesaurus)