within: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (wi-in', with-), [key]
- in or into the interior or inner part; inside.
- in or into a house, building, etc.; indoors: The fire was burning on the hearth within.
- on, or as regards, the inside; internally.
- inside an enclosed place, area, room, etc.: He was startled by a cry from within.
- in the mind, heart, or soul; inwardly.
- in or into the interior of or the parts or space enclosed by: within city walls.
- inside of; in.
- in the compass or limits of; not beyond: within view; to live within one's income.
- at or to some point not beyond, as in length or distance; not farther than: within a radius of a mile.
- at or to some amount or degree not exceeding: within two degrees of freezing.
- in the course or period of, as in time: within one's memory; within three minutes.
- inside of the limits fixed or required by; not transgressing: within the law.
- in the field, sphere, or scope of: within the family; within one's power.
- the inside of a place, space, or building.
- within (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.