wired: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (w?rd), [key]
- equipped with wires, as for electricity or telephone service.
- made of wire; consisting of or constructed with wires: a wired barrier.
- tied or secured with wires: wired bales of wastepaper.
- strengthened or supported with wires: a sculpture of wired papier-mch.
- tense with excitement or anticipation; edgy.
- equipped so as to receive cable television.
- connected electronically to one or more computer networks.
- wired (Thesaurus)