Meaning of wealth
Pronunciation: (welth), [key]
- a great quantity or store of money, valuable possessions, property, or other riches: the wealth of a city.
- an abundance or profusion of anything; plentiful amount: a wealth of imagery.
- all things that have a monetary or exchange value.
- anything that has utility and is capable of being appropriated or exchanged.
- rich or valuable contents or produce: the wealth of the soil.
- the state of being rich; prosperity; affluence: persons of wealth and standing.
- wealth (Thesaurus)