voucher: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (vou'chur), [key]
- a person or thing that vouches.
- a document, receipt, stamp, or the like, that gives evidence of an expenditure.
- a form authorizing a disbursement of cash or a credit against a purchase or expense to be made in the future.
- written authorization; credential.
- a piece of evidence or proof.
- a person called into court to warrant another's title.
- the act of vouching another person to make good a warranty.
- to pay for, guarantee, or authorize by voucher.
- to prepare a voucher for.
- voucher (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.