Meaning of vicious
Pronunciation: (vish'us), [key]
- addicted to or characterized by vice; grossly immoral; depraved; profligate: a vicious life.
- given or readily disposed to evil: a vicious criminal.
- reprehensible; blameworthy; wrong: a vicious deception.
- spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip; a vicious attack.
- unpleasantly severe: a vicious headache.
- characterized or marred by faults or defects; faulty; unsound: vicious reasoning.
- savage; ferocious: They all feared his vicious temper.
- (of an animal) having bad habits or a cruel or fierce disposition: a vicious bull.
- morbid, foul, or noxious.
- vicious (Thesaurus)