vacuity: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (va-ky'i-tē, vu-), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- the state of being vacuous or without contents; vacancy; emptiness: the vacuity of the open sea.
- absence of thought or intelligence; inanity; blankness: a mind of undeniable vacuity.
- a time or state of dullness, lacking in mental or physical action or productivity: the vacuity of modern existence.
- an empty space; void: a vacuity in the earth formed by erosion.
- absence or lack of something specified: a vacuity of feeling.
- something inane, senseless, or stupid: conversation full of vacuities.
- a vacuum.
- vacuity (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.