utmost: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ut'mōst" or, esp. Brit., -must), [key]
- of the greatest or highest degree, quantity, or the like; greatest: of the utmost importance.
- being at the farthest point or extremity; farthest: the utmost reef of the island.
- the greatest degree or amount: the utmost that can be said; The hotel provides the utmost in comfort.
- the most or best of one's abilities, powers, etc.: He did his utmost to finish on time.
- the extreme limit or extent: His patience was taxed to the utmost.
- utmost (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.