Meaning of unimproved
Pronunciation: (un"im-prvd'), [key]
- not developed to full potential, as resources or the mind.
- not showing improvement, as one's health, appearance, etc.
- (of land) not fitted for a profitable use, as by clearing, cultivation, addition of facilities for dwelling or business purposes, or the like.
- not used to advantage; neglected: an unimproved opportunity.
- (of animal or plant species) not made more useful or attractive by selective breeding or cultivation.
- not enhanced; not increased: Our chance of success is unimproved.
- unimproved (Thesaurus)