unhealthy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (un-hel'thē), [key]
— -health•i•er, -health•i•est.
- not in a state of good or normal health; in an unsound, weak, or morbid condition.
- symptomatic of or resulting from bad health: an unhealthy pallor.
- not conducive to good health; unhealthful: Night air was formerly considered unhealthy.
- morally bad, harmful, or contaminating: unhealthy examples for the young.
- dangerous; risky: Asking questions in this neighborhood can be unhealthy.
- unhealthy (Thesaurus)