unfold: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (un-fōld'), [key]
- to bring out of a folded state; spread or open out: Unfold your arms.
- to spread out or lay open to view.
- to reveal or display.
- to reveal or disclose in words, esp. by careful or systematic exposition; set forth; explain.
- to become unfolded; open.
- to develop.
- to become clear, apparent, or known: The protagonist's character unfolds as the story reaches its climax.
- unfold (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.