Meaning of U, u
— pl. U's Us, u's us.
- the 21st letter of the English alphabet, a vowel.
- any spoken sound represented by the letter U or u, as in music, rule, curious, put, or jug.
- something having the shape of a
- a written or printed representation of the letter U or u.
- a device, as a printer's type, for reproducing the letter U or u.
— pronoun. Pron. Spelling.
- you: Shoes Fixed While U Wait.
— adj. Informal.
- characteristic of or appropriate to the upper class, esp. of Great Britain.
Pronunciation: (), [key]
- a Burmese title of respect applicable to a man: used before the proper name.
- (on a packaged product) certified as kosher by the Union of Orthodox Hebrew Congregations.
- the 21st in order or in a series, or, when I is omitted, the 20th.
- a designation for motion pictures determined as being acceptable for viewing by all age groups. Cf.(def. 11),(def. 9).