turnaround: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tûrn'u-round"), [key]
- the total time consumed in the round trip of a ship, aircraft, vehicle, etc.
- change of allegiance, opinion, mood, policy, etc.
- a place or area having sufficient room for a vehicle to turn around.
- the time required between receiving and finishing or processing work or materials.
- a reversal, as in business sales, esp. from loss to profit.
- the time between the making of an investment and receiving a return.
- the elapsed time between an aircraft's arrival at an airfield terminal and its departure.
- turnaround (Thesaurus)