transpire: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tran-spīr'), [key]
— v., -spired, -spir•ing.
- to occur; happen; take place.
- to emit or give off waste matter, watery vapor, etc., through the surface, as of the body or of leaves.
- to escape, as moisture or odor, through or as if through pores.
- to be revealed or become known.
- to emit or give off (waste matter, watery vapor, an odor, etc.) through the surface, as of the body or of leaves.
- transpire (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.