transparent: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (trans-pâr'unt, -par'-), [key]
- having the property of transmitting rays of light through its substance so that bodies situated beyond or behind can be distinctly seen.
- admitting the passage of light through interstices.
- so sheer as to permit light to pass through; diaphanous.
- easily seen through, recognized, or detected: transparent excuses.
- manifest; obvious: a story with a transparent plot.
- open; frank; candid: the man's transparent earnestness.
- (of a process or software) operating in such a way as to not be perceived by users.
- shining through, as light.
- transparent (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.