transaction: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tran-sak'shun, -zak'-), [key]
- the act of transacting or the fact of being transacted.
- an instance or process of transacting something.
- something that is transacted, esp. a business agreement.
- an interaction of an individual with one or more other persons, esp. as influenced by their assumed relational roles of parent, child, or adult.
- the published records of the proceedings, as papers read, addresses delivered, or discussions, at the meetings of a learned society or the like.
- transaction (Thesaurus)