too: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (t), [key]
- in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.
- to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.
- more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.
- (used as an affirmative to contradict a negative statement): I am too!
- extremely; very: She wasn't too pleased with his behavior.
- See only (def. 5).
- too (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.