Meaning of thorough
Pronunciation: (thûr'ō, thur'ō), [key]
- executed without negligence or omissions: a thorough search.
- complete; perfect; utter: thorough enjoyment.
- extremely attentive to accuracy and detail; painstaking: a thorough worker; a thorough analysis.
- having full command or mastery of an art, talent, etc.: a thorough actress.
- extending or passing through.
- (cap.)the administrative policies of the Earl of Stafford and Archbishop Laud during the reign of Charles I: so called because they were uncompromisingly carried out.
- thorough (Thesaurus)