testament: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (tes'tu-munt), [key]
- a will, esp. one that relates to the disposition of one's personal property.
- will2 (def. 8).
- either of the two major portions of the Bible: the Mosaic or old covenant or dispensation, or the Christian or new covenant or dispensation.
- (cap.) the New Testament, as distinct from the Old Testament.
- (cap.) a copy of the New Testament.
- a covenant, esp. between God and humans.
- testament (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.