terror: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ter'ur), [key]
- intense, sharp, overmastering fear: to be frantic with terror.
- an instance or cause of intense fear or anxiety; quality of causing terror: to be a terror to evildoers.
- any period of frightful violence or bloodshed likened to the Reign of Terror in France.
- violence or threats of violence used for intimidation or coercion; terrorism.
- a person or thing that is especially annoying or unpleasant.
- terror (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.