swinging: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (swing'ing), [key]
— adj., n. -ing•est,
- characterized by or capable of swinging, being swung, or causing to swing.
- intended for swinging upon, by, from, or in: the swinging devices in a playground.
- excellent; first-rate.
- lively, active, and modern; hip.
- a swinging bachelor.
- free and uninhibited sexually:a swinging bachelor.
- exchanging spouses for sex:swinging married couples.
- the activity or act of a person who swings.
- the act or practice of being free and uninhibited sexually.
- the exchanging of spouses for sex.
- swinging (Thesaurus)