surely: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (shoor'lē, shûr'-), [key]
- firmly; unerringly; without missing, slipping, etc.
- undoubtedly, assuredly, or certainly: The results are surely encouraging.
- (in emphatic utterances that are not necessarily sustained by fact) assuredly: Surely you are mistaken.
- inevitably or without fail: Slowly but surely the end approached.
- yes, indeed: Surely, I'll go with you!
- surely (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.