Meaning of squirt
Pronunciation: (skwûrt), [key]
- to eject liquid in a jet from a narrow orifice: The hose squirted all over us.
- to eject a spurt of liquid: The lemon squirted in my eye.
- to cause (liquid or a viscous substance) to spurt or issue in a jet, as from a narrow orifice: Squirt the water over that way!
- to wet or bespatter with a liquid or viscous substance so ejected: to squirt someone with a hose.
- the act of squirting.
- a spurt or jetlike stream, as of water.
- a small quantity of liquid or viscous substance squirted: Put a squirt of chocolate sauce on my ice cream.
- a youngster, esp. a meddlesome or impudent one.
- a short person.
- an insignificant, self-assertive person, esp. one who is small or young.
- an instrument for squirting, as a syringe.
- squirt (Thesaurus)