Meaning of sometime
Pronunciation: (sum'tīm"), [key]
- at some indefinite or indeterminate point of time: He will arrive sometime next week.
- at an indefinite future time: Come to see me sometime.
- sometimes; on some occasions.
- at one time; formerly.
- having been formerly; former: The diplomat was a sometime professor of history at Oxford.
- being so only at times or to some extent: Traveling so much, he could never be more than a sometime husband.
- that cannot be depended upon regarding affections or loyalties: He was well rid of his sometime girlfriend.
- sometime (Thesaurus)