solder: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (sod'ur), [key]
- any of various alloys fused and applied to the joint between metal objects to unite them without heating the objects to the melting point.
- anything that joins or unites: the solder of their common cause.
- to join (metal objects) with solder.
- to join closely and intimately: two fates inseparably soldered by misfortune.
- to mend; repair; patch up.
- to unite things with solder.
- to become soldered or united; grow together.
- solder (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.