sneer: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (snēr), [key]
- to smile, laugh, or contort the face in a manner that shows scorn or contempt: They sneered at his pretensions.
- to speak or write in a manner expressive of derision or scorn.
- to utter or say in a sneering manner.
- a look or expression of derision, scorn, or contempt.
- a derisive or scornful utterance, esp. one more or less covert or insinuative.
- an act of sneering.
- sneer (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.