Meaning of slosh
Pronunciation: (slosh), [key]
- to splash or move through water, mud, or slush.
- (of a liquid) to move about actively within a container.
- to stir or splash (something) around in a fluid: to slosh the mop in the pail.
- to splash (liquid) clumsily or haphazardly: She sloshed tea all over her new suit. They sloshed the paint over the wall.
- watery mire or partly melted snow; slush.
- the lap or splash of liquid: the slosh of waves against the shore.
- a small quantity of liquid: a slosh of milk in the pail.
- a watery or weak drink.
- slosh (Thesaurus)