Meaning of simulation
Pronunciation: (sim"yu-lā'shun), [key]
- imitation or enactment, as of something anticipated or in testing.
- the act or process of pretending; feigning.
- an assumption or imitation of a particular appearance or form; counterfeit; sham.
- a conscious attempt to feign some mental or physical disorder to escape punishment or to gain a desired objective.
- the representation of the behavior or characteristics of one system through the use of another system, esp. a computer program designed for the purpose.
- simulation (Thesaurus)