Meaning of simplicity
Pronunciation: (sim-plis'i-tē), [key]
— pl. -ties.
- the state, quality, or an instance of being simple.
- freedom from complexity, intricacy, or division into parts: an organism of great simplicity.
- absence of luxury, pretentiousness, ornament, etc.; plainness: a life of simplicity.
- freedom from deceit or guile; sincerity; artlessness; naturalness: a simplicity of manner.
- lack of mental acuteness or shrewdness: Politics is not a field for simplicity about human nature.
- simplicity (Thesaurus)