Meaning of sensible
Pronunciation: (sen'su-bul), [key]
- having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment: a sensible young woman.
- cognizant; keenly aware (usually fol. by of&hasp;): sensible of his fault.
- significant in quantity, magnitude, etc.; considerable; appreciable: a sensible reduction in price.
- capable of being perceived by the senses; material: the sensible universe.
- capable of feeling or perceiving, as organs or parts of the body.
- perceptible to the mind.
- conscious: The patient was speechless but still sensible.
- sensible (Thesaurus)