seem: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (sēm), [key]
- to appear to be, feel, do, etc.: She seems better this morning.
- to appear to one's own senses, mind, observation, judgment, etc.: It seems to me that someone is calling.
- to appear to exist: There seems no need to go now.
- to appear to be true, probable, or evident: It seems likely to rain.
- to give the outward appearance of being or to pretend to be: He only seems friendly because he wants you to like him.
- seem (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.